neljapäev, 8. detsember 2016

My favorite date night outfit

What is your favorite outfit for a perfect date night or should I ask what is your favorite date to go? 
In collaboration with Adore Me I decided to give you a little overview what would I wear for my date. I guess I'm more a party girl and would always go for a dress. I really love to play around with different materials and I think that you can't miss accessories. They always add that little extra what will make you outfit a "Head Turner". 

I created this rock 'n roll inspired look with a little bit a touch of silver. And picked my 4 favorite sets from Adore Me.

Link to the products:
                                                          1. Bra and the panties HERE
                                                          2. First playsuit HERE
                                                          3.Velvet playsuit HERE
                                                          4. Back detail playsuit HERE

Also, don't forget to check Adore Me Pinterest click HERE. Perfect page to look for inspiration. And rest of their underwear sets HERE.



SHARE:
Postita kommentaar
© Express yourself in your own way | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig