esmaspäev, 1. juuni 2015

Vintage denim







For this outfit, I picked my favorite vintage mom jeans and styled them up with my oversized white shirt, what seriously is my favorite piece of clothing. Added some red flavor and espadrilles to spice it up a little bit. Most people find mom jeans very nerdy and I don't see people wearing them very often. For me they are priceless and most comfortable things in my closet, now I have 2 pairs and I can't wait to buy more. A good place to find them is to go to second-hand stores and yes it's totally normal to go there every once in a while, just to find some vintage stuff. Also check from Topshop, HM or River Island, these stores usually have the best options for mom jeans.




Styling by Birgit Veskiväli
Pictures by Laura Saimre
Denim vintage Tommy Hilfiger / espadrilles, sunnies and shirt H&M / Bag Hipster








SHARE:
Postita kommentaar
© Express yourself in your own way | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig