laupäev, 9. mai 2015

Chunky knits





So middle of my moving process and packing I had time to do a quick outfit post. I can't wait to move in already because it's taking forever. And realized that I seriously have too much stuff, trying to get everything under control here during the weekend.
 But about my outfit now, this time I went for this big and oversized chunky knitwear look. I really love this colour and it's super warm, perfect for this kind of weather. Also mixed it up with my boyfriend jeans. So basically when your top and bottom are oversized, then it's a good thing to dress it up with some heels, just makes it more girly and edgy. And I will give you a little tip, don't pack your winter knits away, you can dress them up with your ripped denim shorts on summer and believe me, it looks stylish and super cool. Have a nice weekend everybody ;)



Styling by Birgit Veskiväli
Clothes - denim Zara / knitwear and shirt H&M / heels, glasses UK









My mood board for today





Enjoy xx
SHARE:
Postita kommentaar
© Express yourself in your own way | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig