pühapäev, 8. veebruar 2015

Attitude


"A manner of thinking, feeling or behaving that reflects a state of mind." That's the definition of the word attitude. Always staying true to yourself and your opinion. Try to find the way how to show yourself in the best way possible. I found my personality and attitude through dancing, it gave me the chance to express myself in many ways. Now I use the same self expression in my fashion and styling. Always stay funky and cool ;)


Words that describe this photoshoot -  black, white and simplicity. I went totally old school.  Little bit 90’s vibe with my mom jeans. Perfect to mix together with the black blazer and ankle boots.

Styling by Birgit Veskiväli
Pictures by Laura Saimre
Clothes: Blazer HM
Denim HM

Top Forever21
Boots (don't know the store)
















Enjoy xx
SHARE:
Postita kommentaar
© Express yourself in your own way | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig